Welcome to the Child and Adolescent Anxiety Lab!
Our research focuses on the nature of anxiety with a focus on cognitive and environmental risk factors for children through emerging adults. As scientists we are interested in the interplay between cognitive vulnerability and peer/parental interaction patterns as they contribute to or maintain anxiety. As clinicians, we are motivated to understand the application of these factors to the treatment of anxiety disorders.
Click on the Current Projects link for more detail on current research projects.
- Spring 2019 Eastern Psychological Association Conference!! March 14, 2019
- Libby’s Post-Bacc Position! September 26, 2017
- Taylor’s Post-Bacc Position! September 25, 2017
- Therapy Horses visit UConn Waterbury! August 30, 2017
- Welcome Back! August 28, 2017
- Caitlin Dombrowski Hooded! May 10, 2017
- Congratulations Ande, Libby, and Taylor! May 6, 2017
- Ally at the Spring 2017 Frontiers Poster Exhibition April 7, 2017
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Conference October 28, 2016
- Catherine’s Master’s Defense October 19, 2016